Digital Marketing Manager
Join our team of creative professionals who have over a decade of experience in building websites and marketing in the digital world.
We are looking for an inbound marketer to for both our agency and our clients. You will head up efforts to attract site traffic, convert traffic into new leads, and nurture leads into customers with inbound marketing elements like social media, blogging, email marketing, PPC and SEO, shareable content, and more.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Run regular social campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Build and manage editorial calendars that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Write shareable content (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, guides, reports, social media posts, infographics, etc.) to be used in inbound marketing campaigns
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Use marketing automation and lead nurturing tools for email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how inbound marketing activities turn into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Experience with social media and inbound marketing techniques
- Excellent writing, communication, and creative skills, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Understanding of marketing automation and blogging software- Hubspot a plus
- Knowledge of how to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.